There is an easy and effective way to protect your gutter system and here is what we recommend
Your gutters and downpipes are much more important than you may think!
Without a clear and flowing system, rainwater entering the gutter system can't get to where it needs to go so it goes back the wrong way and potentially into the roof cavity of your home. This causes all sorts of damage to the structure of your home and is also as equally damaging to your health.
With many years in the maintenance industry we have dealt with and seen many cases of gutters 'gone wrong' and the damage that it has caused. We have also had a lot to do with the cleaning and maintenance of various gutter protection systems such as whiskers, porcupines, mesh, screens, plastic guards etc. From this experience we are now quick to recommend only one option of protection and that is GutterFoam. If we feel that GutterFoam won't be beneficial, we will simply suggest leaving your gutters free from any protection altogether and instead have them maintained regularly to ensure only the best advice and products go near your gutter system.
A few Facts:
- GutterFoam is 100% certified for use with rainwater tanks collecting water for drinking.
- GutterFoam has a biofungal protection against the moss and mould spores
- GutterFoam is easy to remove for periodic cleaning and maintenance
- GutterFoam is rated at 10 times the average downfall volume of water
- GutterFoam has a 7 year Warranty
- GutterFoam doesn't trap leaves!ith W
- GutterFoam helps keep birds out of your roof cavity